Learn about the benefits of raw foods and how to incorporate more raw and delicious foods into your daily life for better health, vitality and well-being.
Rafeal is professionally dedicated to the topic of raw food living and all its various and far-reaching aspects. He loves to sharing this valuable knowledge and I help people on their individual journey to better health, vitality and joy.
Some of his raw food related experiences and professional accomplishments include:
- 2007 – Co-founded the first raw food potluck group in Switzerland together with Ilanta Sa
- 2008 – Started Rawvolution.ch, the Swiss platform for raw food news, events and resources
- 2008 – Trained at the renowned Living Light Culinary Arts Institute in the USA and certified as an Associate Raw Food Chef & Instructor
- 2010 to present – Organized events in Switzerland with leading international experts on raw food and natural health, incl. Victoria Boutenko (USA), Kate Magic (UK), Markus Rothkranz (USA)
- 2011 – Completed a 12-month training with Karen Knowler and certified as a Raw Food Coach
- 2011- Prepared every week the raw cake orders from the vegan kitchen and bakery, the first vegan restaurant in zurich, Switzerland
Now he offers the RAWlicious Number one Wokshop, called Easy& Delicious Raw Food for Everyday Life at the 1 Dezember in the Location of the Vegelanteria in Zurich.
The Workshop will be given in english, this is also the reason wherefore we made this blog-contribution in english..